Dinner Specialties at the Log Jam Restaurant in Lake George
Soups and Appetizers
- New England Clam Chowder – $4.00
- Soup of the Day – $3.50
- French Onion Soup – $6.00
*Make any appetizer below a meal for an additional $7 – includes salad bar & choice of potato, rice, or vegetable.
- *Crab Cakes – $9.00 Sautéed and complemented by a dill dressing
- *Shrimp Cocktail – $13.50 Four jumbo shrimp with cocktail sauce (Gluten Free)
- *Shrimp n’ Bacon – $10.50 Stuffed with horseradish and wrapped in bacon. Served with béarnaise
- *Barbecued Baby Back Ribs – $8.75
- *Steamed Littleneck Clams – $10.00 Served with drawn butter (Gluten Free)
- *Crabmeat Stuffed Mushrooms – $8.00 Served with tangy béarnaise sauce
- *Portobello Asiago – $7.75 Brushed with an Italian vinaigrette, topped with grilled vegetables, asiago cheese and baked.
- *Escargot – $9.50 With puff pastry
- *Bubbly Shrimp – $9.00 Shrimp morsels baked in garlic butter and breadcrumbs. Topped with melted cheddar and served with warm garlic bread.
- *Raviolis Bolognese – $6.00 Two jumbo cheese raviolis in our chef’s homemade Bolognese sauce. Topped with shaved cheese.
Chef’s Featured Entrees
- Pork Pomegranate- $20 / Lite Entree $15 (Gluten Free) Hatfield Premium Reserve Pork loin chops seasoned and char-broiled topped with havarti cheese and served with a caramelized shallot and pomegranate sauce .
- Lobster Raviolis-$29/ Lite Entree $19 Large all Maine Lobster meat raviolis served in a rich shellfish fume with a hint of tomato and garlic,matchstick vegetables and South African peppadews.
- Chicken Prosciutto- $21/ Lite Entree $15 Coleman’s all natural breast of chicken seasoned and char-broiled. Topped with shaved prosciutto ham and fresh mozzarella ans served atop deep fried eggplant and marinara sauce.(Vegetarian Style $14)
- Beef Brisket- $24 (Gluten Free) Slow roasted Angus beef brisket sliced and served atop a vegetable demi glace and served with a crispy potato pancake.
- Crispy Shrimp – $30 Jumbo Gulf shrimp coated in toasted coconut with macadamia nut course breadcrumbs. Sauteed until crisp in olive oil and served with roasted pineapple beurre blanc sauce and shredded Napa.
- Chicken Hazelnut- $19 / Lite- $14 (Gluten Free) Coleman’s all natural chicken breast sauteed in olive oil, deglazed with chicken stock and finished with cream, shallots, hazelnuts, parsley and Frangelico butter.
By Popular Request
- Roasted Long Island Duck (Gluten Free) – $27| Lite Entree – $19 8oz. or 16 oz. roasted boneless duck breast baked and served with an orange sauce.
- Fresh Lamb Chops – $31 Twin loin chops (the porterhouse of lamb) char-broiled and served with a mint bordelaise.
Ribs and Char-Broiled Steaks
- Prime Rib – Branch Cut (8 oz.) – $26 | Log Jam Cut (12 oz.) – $35 | Tree Cut (16 oz.) – $41 While they last!
- Filet Mignon – Branch Cut (8 oz.) – $30 | Log Jam Cut (12 oz.) -$38 Gluten Free
- New York Sirloin – Twig Cut (6oz.) $22 -Branch Cut (9 oz.) -$28 | Log Jam Cut (12 oz.) -$35 Gluten Free
- Prime Top Sirloin – $26 Gluten Free. Seasoned in olive oil, S & P and char-broiled.
- Char-Broiled Porterhouse – $40 24 oz. Custom-cut porterhouse steak charbroiled to your liking and topped with onion rings.
- Steak Teriyaki – $30 A New York sirloin marinated in a teriyaki sauce.
- Steak au Poivre – Branch Cut – $31 | Log Jam Cut – $38 Spicy peppercorns complement a sirloin that’s flamed in brandy, sautéed with shallots, scallions, and fresh mushrooms, then finished in a heavy cream.
Today’s Catch – Your server will inform you of today’s selection and price.
- Shrimp Scampi – $27 Sautéed in white wine, lemon and garlic butter. Served with rice.
- Maple Dijon Salmon – $29 | Lite Entree – $20 Brushed with maple syrup and a creamy dijon mustard. Baked with an apple pecan crust.
- Live Lobster – Market Price While they last from our display tank. Priced according to their “Maine” disposition.
- Lobster Tail – $30 Gluten Free. 5-6 oz. cold water tail, broiled. Add a Lobster tail to any entree for $25
- Fresh Sea Scallops – $30 | Lite Entree – $20 Broiled in white wine and lemon butter and topped with herb breadcrumbs.
- Alaskan King Crab Legs – Market Price Gluten Free. Split and Served with drawn butter.
Surf ‘n’ Turf
The following Surf ‘n’ Turf entrees are available. You may also substitute New York Sirloin or Steak Teriyaki (same price).
For an additional $5 you may choose Filet Mignon or Steak au Poivre.
- Prime Rib ‘n’… Crab Cakes – $36, Lobster Tail 5-6oz – $51,Alaskan King Crab Legs – $49, Fresh Sea Scallops – $39, Shrimp Scampi – $38
Toppings & Sides
- Oven Roasted Aussie Tomatoes – $4.75 Served warm with sweet onions, gorgonzola cheese and fresh basil.
- Button Mushrooms – $3.75 In garlic butter & sherry
- Fresh Steamed Broccoli – $3.00
- Gorgonzola Crumbles – $3.00
- Beer Battered Onion Rings – $4.75
- Greque Topping – $6.00 Gulf Shrimp, garlic butter, white wine, feta cheese, aussie tomatoes, & fresh oregano.
All entrees include the area’s freshest and best tasting Salad Bar and your choice of Baked Potato, Seasoned Rice, Vegetable, or today’s Mashed Potatoes. You can make our Salad “smorgas” Bar, featuring homemade salads, dressings, and fresh baked breads, your meal for only – $11
Special Requests are Always Welcome
If you have a special dietary need or just want us to leave an ingredient out of an entree, please tell us. If it’s at all possible, we’ll honor your request.
We proudly use Zero Trans Fat Cooking Oil.