Dinner Specialties at the Log Jam Restaurant in Lake George
Soups and Appetizers
- New England Clam Chowder – $4.00
- Soup of the Day – $3.50
- French Onion Soup – $6.00
*Make any appetizer below a meal for an additional $7 – includes salad bar & choice of potato, rice, or vegetable.
- *Crab Cakes – $9.00 Sautéed and complemented by a dill dressing
- *Shrimp Cocktail – $13.50 Four jumbo shrimp with cocktail sauce (Gluten Free)
- *Shrimp n’ Bacon – $10.50 Stuffed with horseradish and wrapped in bacon. Served with béarnaise
- *Barbecued Baby Back Ribs – $8.75
- *Steamed Littleneck Clams – $10.00 Served with drawn butter (Gluten Free)
- *Crabmeat Stuffed Mushrooms – $8.00 Served with tangy béarnaise sauce
- *Portobello Asiago – $7.75 Brushed with an Italian vinaigrette, topped with grilled vegetables, asiago cheese and baked.
- *Escargot – $9.50 With puff pastry
- *Bubbly Shrimp – $9.00 Shrimp morsels baked in garlic butter and breadcrumbs. Topped with melted cheddar and served with warm garlic bread.
- *Raviolis Bolognese – $6.00 Two jumbo cheese raviolis in our chef’s homemade Bolognese sauce. Topped with shaved cheese.
Chef’s Featured Entrees
- Cowboy Steak- $36 (Gluten Free) A 16 oz choice bone-in Rib Eye steak, char-broiled, and brushed with olive oil, and fresh garlic, with a hint of balsamic glaze.
- Chicken Pomodori-$19 Coleman’s all natural chicken breast sauteed in olive oil and deglazed in white wine. Finished with diced roma tomatoes, garlic butter, and fresh basil. Garnished with garlic panini bread..
- Crispy Halibut $34 / Lite Entree $22 Fresh East Coast Halibut medallions, coated in coarse breadcrumbs. Sauteed until crisp in olive oil and served over a lemon beurre blanc sauce.
- Maple Pork – $21 / Lite- $15 (Gluten Free) Hatfield’s premium reserve boneless pork loin chops, seasoned and char-broiled. Served atop a warm maple cream sauce with blueberries and strawberries.
- Chicken ‘n’ Salsa – $19 / Lite Entree $14 (Gluten Free) Coleman’s all natural boneless breast of chicken seasoned and pan seared. Topped with grilled peppers, onions, and Monterey Jack cheese. Served atop our chef’s fresh homemade salsa.
- Stuffed Shrimp- $29 / Lite Entree $19 Jumbo Gulf shrimp filled with crab meat stuffing. Baked with white wine, lemon butter, and served with angel hair pasta in a pink vodka sauce.
By Popular Request
- Roasted Long Island Duck (Gluten Free) – $27| Lite Entree – $19 8oz. or 16 oz. roasted boneless duck breast baked and served with an orange sauce.
- Fresh Lamb Chops – $31 Twin loin chops (the porterhouse of lamb) char-broiled and served with a mint bordelaise.
Ribs and Char-Broiled Steaks
- Prime Rib – Branch Cut (8 oz.) – $26 | Log Jam Cut (12 oz.) – $35 | Tree Cut (16 oz.) – $41 While they last!
- Filet Mignon – Branch Cut (8 oz.) – $30 | Log Jam Cut (12 oz.) -$38 Gluten Free
- New York Sirloin – Twig Cut (6oz.) $22 -Branch Cut (9 oz.) -$28 | Log Jam Cut (12 oz.) -$35 Gluten Free
- Natural Beef Rib Eye – $32 Gluten Free. All natural (raised hormone and antibiotic free), 12 oz. Ribeye steak seasoned in olive oil, salt and pepper and char-broiled.
- Char-Broiled Porterhouse – $40 24 oz. Custom-cut porterhouse steak charbroiled to your liking and topped with onion rings.
- Steak Teriyaki – $30 A New York sirloin marinated in a teriyaki sauce.
- Steak au Poivre – Branch Cut – $31 | Log Jam Cut – $38 Spicy peppercorns complement a sirloin that’s flamed in brandy, sautéed with shallots, scallions, and fresh mushrooms, then finished in a heavy cream.
Today’s Catch – Your server will inform you of today’s selection and price.
- Shrimp Scampi – $27 Sautéed in white wine, lemon and garlic butter. Served with rice.
- Maple Dijon Salmon – $29 | Lite Entree – $20 Brushed with maple syrup and a creamy dijon mustard. Baked with an apple pecan crust.
- Live Lobster – Market Price While they last from our display tank. Priced according to their “Maine” disposition.
- Lobster Tail – $30 Gluten Free. 5-6 oz. cold water tail, broiled. Add a Lobster tail to any entree for $25
- Fresh Sea Scallops – $30 | Lite Entree – $20 Broiled in white wine and lemon butter and topped with herb breadcrumbs.
- Alaskan King Crab Legs – Market Price Gluten Free. Split and Served with drawn butter.
Surf ‘n’ Turf
The following Surf ‘n’ Turf entrees are available. You may also substitute New York Sirloin or Steak Teriyaki (same price).
For an additional $5 you may choose Filet Mignon or Steak au Poivre.
- Prime Rib ‘n’… Crab Cakes – $36, Lobster Tail 5-6oz – $51,Alaskan King Crab Legs – $49, Fresh Sea Scallops – $39, Shrimp Scampi – $38
Toppings & Sides
- Oven Roasted Aussie Tomatoes – $4.75 Served warm with sweet onions, gorgonzola cheese and fresh basil.
- Button Mushrooms – $3.75 In garlic butter & sherry
- Fresh Steamed Broccoli – $3.00
- Gorgonzola Crumbles – $3.00
- Beer Battered Onion Rings – $4.75
- Greque Topping – $6.00 Gulf Shrimp, garlic butter, white wine, feta cheese, aussie tomatoes, & fresh oregano.
All entrees include the area’s freshest and best tasting Salad Bar and your choice of Baked Potato, Seasoned Rice, Vegetable, or today’s Mashed Potatoes. You can make our Salad “smorgas” Bar, featuring homemade salads, dressings, and fresh baked breads, your meal for only – $11
Special Requests are Always Welcome
If you have a special dietary need or just want us to leave an ingredient out of an entree, please tell us. If it’s at all possible, we’ll honor your request.
We proudly use Zero Trans Fat Cooking Oil.