Dinner Specialties at the Log Jam Restaurant in Lake George
Soups and Appetizers
- New England Clam Chowder – $4.25
- Soup of the Day – $3.75
- French Onion Soup – $6.25
*Make any appetizer below a meal for an additional $7 – includes salad bar & choice of potato, rice, or vegetable.
- *Crab Cakes – $9.25 Sautéed and complemented by a dill dressing
- *Shrimp Cocktail – $14.00 Four jumbo shrimp with cocktail sauce (Gluten Free)
- *Shrimp n’ Bacon – $10.75Stuffed with horseradish and wrapped in bacon. Served with béarnaise
- *Barbecued Baby Back Ribs – $9.00
- *Steamed Littleneck Clams – $10.25 Served with drawn butter (Gluten Free)
- *Crabmeat Stuffed Mushrooms – $825 Served with tangy béarnaise sauce
- *Portobello Asiago – $8.00 Brushed with an Italian vinaigrette, topped with grilled vegetables, asiago cheese and baked.
- *Escargot – $9.75 With puff pastry
- *Bubbly Shrimp – $9.25 Shrimp morsels baked in garlic butter and breadcrumbs. Topped with melted cheddar and served with warm garlic bread.
- *Lilly’s Lobster Raviolis – $10.00 Steamed and served over a tangerine beurre blanc sauce.
Chef’s Featured Entrees
- Shellfish Alfredo- $33 Gulf Shrimp, sea scallops, and maine lobster meat, sauteed in an alfredo sauce with a hint of pesto, broccoli, aussie tomatoes, and penne pasta. (Vegetarian Style…15).
- Chicken Saltimbocca-$20 Coleman’s all natural boneless breast of chicken sauteed in olive oil, deglazed with sage scented chicken veloute and finished with spinach, prosciutto ham and fontinella cheese. (Gluten Free).
- Pork Bruschetta- $21 / Lite Entree $15 Hormel “always tender” center cut pork loin chops, seasoned and char broiled. Topped with bruschetta style roma tomatoes and fresh milk mozzarella. Served with cheese raviolis and marinara sauce.
- Chipotle Ranch Haddock- $25 Lite Entrée $17 A fresh haddock fillet dipped in chipotle ranch dressing and baked with a soft sour dough crouton topping.
- Prime Top Sirloin – $22 An 8 oz prime top sirloin, seasoned and char broiled. Served over a sauce Druxelles (mushroom demi glace). (Gluten Free)
- Apple Chicken- $21/ Lite Entree $14 Colemans all natural boneless breast of chicken seasoned and pan seared. Topped with a cinnamon cream cheese and Nueske bacon crust. Served over chunky apple sauce . (Gluten Free)
By Popular Request
- Roasted Long Island Duck (Gluten Free) – $28| Lite Entree – $20 8oz. or 16 oz. roasted boneless duck breast baked and served with an orange sauce.
- Fresh Lamb Chops – $32Twin loin chops (the porterhouse of lamb) char-broiled and served with a mint bordelaise.
Ribs and Char-Broiled Steaks
- Prime Rib – Branch Cut (8 oz.) – $27 | Log Jam Cut (12 oz.) – $36 | Tree Cut (16 oz.) – $42 While they last!
- Filet Mignon – Branch Cut (8 oz.) – $31 | Log Jam Cut (12 oz.) -$39 Gluten Free
- New York Sirloin – Twig Cut (6oz.) $23 -Branch Cut (9 oz.) -$29 | Log Jam Cut (12 oz.) -$36 Gluten Free
- Char-Broiled Porterhouse – $41 24 oz. Custom-cut porterhouse steak charbroiled to your liking and topped with onion rings.
- Black Angus Rib Eye – $31 Seasoned in olive oil, S & P and Char broiled.
- Steak Teriyaki – $31 A New York sirloin marinated in a teriyaki sauce.
- Steak au Poivre – Branch Cut – $32 | Log Jam Cut – $39 Spicy peppercorns complement a sirloin that’s flamed in brandy, sautéed with shallots, scallions, and fresh mushrooms, then finished in a heavy cream.
Today’s Catch – Your server will inform you of today’s selection and price.
- Shrimp Scampi – $28 Sautéed in white wine, lemon and garlic butter. Served with rice.
- Maple Dijon Salmon – $30| Lite Entree – $21 Brushed with maple syrup and a creamy dijon mustard. Baked with an apple pecan crust.
- Live Lobster – Market Price While they last from our display tank. Priced according to their “Maine” disposition.
- Lobster Tail – $31 Gluten Free. 5-6 oz. cold water tail, broiled. Add a Lobster tail to any entree for $25
- Fresh Sea Scallops – $31 | Lite Entree – $21 Broiled in white wine and lemon butter and topped with herb breadcrumbs.
- Alaskan King Crab Legs – Market Price Gluten Free. Split and Served with drawn butter.
Surf ‘n’ Turf
The following Surf ‘n’ Turf entrees are available. You may also substitute New York Sirloin or Steak Teriyaki (same price).
For an additional $5 you may choose Filet Mignon or Steak au Poivre.
- Prime Rib ‘n’… Crab Cakes – $37, Lobster Tail 5-6oz – $52,Alaskan King Crab Legs – $50, Fresh Sea Scallops – $40, Shrimp Scampi – $39
Toppings & Sides
- Oven Roasted Aussie Tomatoes – $5.00 Served warm with sweet onions, gorgonzola cheese and fresh basil.
- Button Mushrooms – $4.00 In garlic butter & sherry
- Fresh Steamed Broccoli – $3.00
- Gorgonzola Crumbles – $3.00
- Beer Battered Onion Rings – $4.75
- Grilled Garlic Bread- $3.50
All entrees include the area’s freshest and best tasting Salad Bar and your choice of Baked Potato, Seasoned Rice, Vegetable, or today’s Mashed Potatoes. You can make our Salad “smorgas” Bar, featuring homemade salads, dressings, and fresh baked breads, your meal for only – $11
Special Requests are Always Welcome
If you have a special dietary need or just want us to leave an ingredient out of an entree, please tell us. If it’s at all possible, we’ll honor your request.
We proudly use Zero Trans Fat Cooking Oil.