Log Jam Restaurant Lunch Menu
Soups & Appetizers
- Soup of the Day – $3.25
An ever-changing variety of unique soups created by our chef.
- New England Clam Chowder – $3.75
- French Onion Soup Au Gratin – $5.75
Add Salad Bar to any appetizer below for $3.00
- Adirondack Fries – $3.50
With a zesty horseradish sauce
- Crabmeat Mushrooms – $8.00
Baked with a crabmeat stuffing and served with a dijon crab sauce.
- Shrimp ‘n’ Bacon – $10.50
Bacon wrapped shrimp stuffed with horseradish and baked with a teriyaki glaze.
- Shrimp Cocktail (Gluten Free) – $13.50
- Beer Battered Onion Rings – $4.50
- Buffalo Chicken Wings – $9.25
Chef’s Featured Specials
Entrees includes Salad Bar
- Today’s Featured Wine…Chenin Blanc, Ernie Els, Big Easy: This south African white is crisp and refreshing with juicy complex flavors. Glass – $7.50 Bottle – $28.00
- Southwest Chicken- $13.00
Coleman’s all natural boneless breast of chicken, seasoned with cumin and coriander. Grilled and topped with fire roasted peppers and caramelized onions and colby cheese. Served on a sweet roll with a roasted corn salsa.
- Pulled Pork- $12.50
Slow roasted pork rounds, pulled and tossed in a spicy BBQ sauce. Served on a grilled ciabatta roll with a side of home made coleslaw..
- Gluten Free rolls available upon request.
Includes Salad Bar and homemade chips
- Sirloin Burger – $12.00 | with cheese – $12.25 | with bacon and cheese – $13.00
Char-broiled and served with lettuce, tomato and onion on a Kaiser roll.
- Surf ‘n’ Turf Burger – $16.00
Our sirloin burger topped with maine lobster meat and boursin cheese.
- Brie Burger – $13.50
Our Sirloin burger topped with thick cut bacon and soft brie cheese.
Includes Salad Bar, and homemade chips
Ask about getting any sandwich on gluten free bread (add .50).
- Log Jam Clubs – $13.50
Your choice of Turkey, or Roast Beef, with bacon, lettuce and tomato, served on white or whole wheat bread.
- The Saratoga – $12.25
Sliced oven roasted turkey, apple mustard, and Monterey Jack cheese served grilled on apple-pecan bread.
- Buffalo Chicken Wrap – $13.00
A chicken breast seasoned and char broiled, sliced and served cold in a soft flour tortilla with leaf lettuce, celery, tomato, and a buffalo blue cheese dressing.
- Reuben – $12.25
Slow roasted Corned Beef brisket with Swiss cheese, Russian dressing, and sauerkraut. Grilled on rye bread.
- Lobster Roll – $16.00 Maine Lobster meat lightly seasoned, tossed with Hellmann’s mayonnaise and served on a hoagie roll with leaf lettuce.
- Cup ‘n’ a Half***
a cup of the Soup of the Day and Half of any *** sandwich listed below.
with New England Clam Chowder add $0.50
- Tuna Croissant – $11.75***
Albacore tuna salad served on a large croissant with lettuce and tomatoes.
- The Rocky Mount – $12.75***
Roast beef served on a grilled Ciabatta roll with bacon, lettuce, tomato and our homemade horseradish sauce.
- Macadamia Chicken Salad – $11.75***
A boneless breast of chicken seasoned and charbroiled, diced and tossed with scallions, celery, toasted macadamia nuts and Hellmann’s mayonnaise. Served with lettuce and tomato on a large croissant.
- Veggie Panini – $12.50*** A grilled ciabatta roll with pesto, fresh mozzarella, vidalia onions, spinach, grilled artichokes, and sliced tomato. .
Includes Salad Bar and homemade potato chips
- Portobello Asiago – $12.25
- A portobello mushroom brushed with a northern italian vinaigrette, topped with grilled vegetables, asiago cheese and baked. Served with rice
- Chicken Bruschetta – $12.50
Fresh chicken marinated in Italian herbs and olive oil. Char-broiled then julienned and served atop flatbread with bruschetta style tomatoes, mozzarella and balsamic glaze.
- Adirondack French Dip – $14.25
Roast beef, sautéed onions and melted Monterey Jack cheese on a hoagie roll. Served with aujus for dipping and Adirondack fries.
- Barbecued Baby Back Ribs – $13.50
Tender Danish baby back ribs slow roasted then charbroiled with barbeque sauce. Served with Adirondack fries.
- Crab Cakes – $13.50
Our chef’s own, served with seasoned rice and a dill mayonnaise.
- New York Sirloin – $20.25
An 8 ounce sirloin, char-broiled and served with our Adirondack fries.
- Catch of the Day
Gluten Free. An ever changing variety of fresh fish complemented by our seasoned rice.
- Sea Scallops – $16.50
Gluten Free. Fresh sea scallops broiled in lemon-butter and served with our seasoned rice.
- Filet Mignon Tips – $14.25
Tender tips of filet mignon sautéed with mushrooms and onions; finished in a marsala ‘n’ marinara demi-glace, served over pasta.
- Apple Cheddar Pork Melt – $12.25
Gluten Free. A fresh pork loin cutlet seasoned and char-broiled. Topped with Cabot’s “seriously sharp” cheddar and served with a chunky cinnamon applesauce.
- Chopped Sirloin Aupoivre – $13.50
A 12 oz. chopped sirloin burger topped with a sauce of bordelaise, brandy, shallots, scallions, mushrooms, coarse pepper and heavy cream Served with Adirondack Fries.
Our salad “smorgas” bar, featuring homemade salads and dressings and fresh baked breads from our sister company Bountiful Bread, is included with each entree
- Enjoy Our Salad Bar with a Cup of:
Soup of the Day -$7.75
New England Clam Chowder -$8.50
French Onion Soup -$9.25