Log Jam Restaurant Lunch Menu
Soups & Appetizers
- Soup of the Day – $3.75
An ever-changing variety of unique soups created by our chef.
- New England Clam Chowder – $4.25
- French Onion Soup Au Gratin – $6.25
- Adirondack Fries – $3.75
With a zesty horseradish sauce.
- Beer Battered Onion Rings – $4.50
Add Salad Bar to any appetizer below for $4.00
- Crabmeat Mushrooms – $8.25
Baked with a crabmeat stuffing and served with a dijon crab sauce.
- Shrimp ‘n’ Bacon – $10.75
Bacon wrapped shrimp stuffed with horseradish and baked with a teriyaki glaze.
- Shrimp Cocktail (Gluten Free) – $14.00
- Buffalo Chicken Wings – $9.50
Chef’s Featured Specials
Entrees includes Salad Bar
- Today’s Featured Wine… Zinfandel, The Federalist: Aromas of plum, cherry and cinnamon with a layered smooth finish. Glass – $8.75 Bottle – $35.00
- Turkey Melt- $12.00
Fresh turkey topped with a pepper parmesan dressing, crispy bacon and extra sharp cheddar cheese. Served on a grilled english muffin.
- Mixed Italian-$12.00
Salami, Smoked Turkey and Spicy Ham Served on a grilled foccacia roll with lettuce and red onion, topped with smoked provolone cheese and a sun dried tomato artichoke dressing.
- Gluten Free rolls available upon request.
Includes Salad Bar and homemade chips (or Add french fries to your order for 3.00)
- Sirloin Burger – $13.00| with cheese – $13.25 | with bacon and cheese – $13.75
Char-broiled and served with lettuce, tomato and onion on a Kaiser roll.
- Surf ‘n’ Turf Burger – $16.25
Our sirloin burger topped with maine lobster meat and boursin cheese.
- Brie Burger – $14.25
Our Sirloin burger topped with thick cut bacon and soft brie cheese.
Includes Salad Bar, and homemade chips (or Add french fries to your order for 3.00)
Ask about getting any sandwich on gluten free bread (add .50).
- Log Jam Clubs – $14.50
Your choice of Turkey, or Roast Beef, with bacon, lettuce and tomato, served on white or whole wheat bread.
- The Saratoga – $13.25
Sliced oven roasted turkey, apple mustard, and Monterey Jack cheese served grilled on apple-pecan bread.
- Cranberry Cheddar Chicken – $14.00
A seasoned char-broiled chicken breast, topped with cranberry cheddar cheese, brown sugar pepper bacon with lettuce, tomato and a side of orange dressing.
- Reuben – $13.25
Slow roasted Corned Beef brisket with Swiss cheese, Russian dressing, and sauerkraut. Grilled on rye bread.
- Lobster Roll – $17.00 Maine Lobster meat lightly seasoned, tossed with Hellmann’s mayonnaise and served on a hoagie roll with leaf lettuce.
- Cup ‘n’ a Half***
a cup of the Soup of the Day and Half of any *** sandwich listed below.
with New England Clam Chowder add $0.50
- Tuna Croissant – $12.75***
Albacore tuna salad served on a large croissant with lettuce and tomatoes.
- The Rocky Mount – $14.00***
Roast beef served on a grilled Ciabatta roll with bacon, lettuce, tomato and our homemade horseradish sauce.
- Macadamia Chicken Salad – $12.75***
A boneless breast of chicken seasoned and charbroiled, diced and tossed with scallions, celery, toasted macadamia nuts and Hellmann’s mayonnaise. Served with lettuce and tomato on a large croissant.
- Veggie Panini – $13.25 A grilled ciabatta roll with pesto, fresh mozzarella, vidalia onions, spinach, grilled artichokes, and sliced tomato. .
Includes Salad Bar and homemade potato chips
- Marscapone and Sundried Tomtao Raviolis – $13.
- Marscapone and sundried tomatoes blended with ricotta and parmesan cheeses, spinach, onions, and roasted garlic. Wrapped in tomato and egg pasta. Served with a pink vodka sauce.
- Chicken Bruschetta – $13.50
Fresh chicken marinated in Italian herbs and olive oil. Char-broiled then julienned and served atop flatbread with bruschetta style tomatoes, mozzarella and balsamic glaze.
- Adirondack French Dip – $15.25
Roast beef, sautéed onions and melted Monterey Jack cheese on a hoagie roll. Served with aujus for dipping and Adirondack fries.
- Barbecued Baby Back Ribs – $14.50
Tender Danish baby back ribs slow roasted then charbroiled with barbeque sauce. Served with Adirondack fries.
- Crab Cakes – $14.50
Our chef’s own, served with seasoned rice and a dill mayonnaise.
- New York Sirloin – $21.25
An 8 ounce sirloin, char-broiled and served with our Adirondack fries.
- Catch of the Day
Gluten Free. An ever changing variety of fresh fish complemented by our seasoned rice.
- Sea Scallops – $17.50
Gluten Free. Fresh sea scallops broiled in lemon-butter and served with our seasoned rice.
- Filet Mignon Tips – $15.25
Tender tips of filet mignon sautéed with mushrooms and onions; finished in a marsala ‘n’ marinara demi-glace, served over pasta.
- Apple Cheddar Pork Melt – $13.25
Gluten Free. A fresh pork loin cutlet seasoned and char-broiled. Topped with Cabot’s “seriously sharp” cheddar and served with a chunky cinnamon applesauce.
- Chopped Sirloin Aupoivre – $14.50
A 12 oz. chopped sirloin burger topped with a sauce of bordelaise, brandy, shallots, scallions, mushrooms, coarse pepper and heavy cream Served with Adirondack Fries.
Our salad “smorgas” bar, featuring homemade salads and dressings and fresh baked breads from our sister company Bountiful Bread, is included with each entree
- Enjoy Our Salad Bar with a Cup of:
Soup of the Day -$8.00
New England Clam Chowder -$8.50
French Onion Soup -$9.50