Dine-In Lunch & Dinner Menu at the Log Jam Restaurant in Lake George
** Take out orders: An automatic 10% service charge will be added to the order. All to-go orders come with two sides. We thank you for your understanding and support during these challenging times!
Sandwiches: Served with chips and “salads.”
- Rocky Mount $15 Thinly sliced roast beef, with bacon, lettuce, tomato on bread with our zesty horseradish sauce.
- Tuna Croissant $13 Albacore tuna salad, croissant, lettuce, and tomato.
- Lobster Roll $20 Maine lobster meat, lightly seasoned, tossed with mayonnaise, served with lettuce, on a hoagie roll.
- Turkey Club $16 Fresh oven roasted turkey, with bacon, lettuce, tomato, on toasted bread, with Hellmann’s mayonnaise
- Reuben $14 Slow roasted corned beef served on grilled rye bread with swiss cheese, Russian dressing, and sauerkraut.
- Saratoga $14 Turkey, apple mustard& Monterey Jack cheese, apple pecan bread.
- Macadamia Chicken Salad $13.50 Diced chicken, scallions, celery, macadamia nuts, mayonnaise, lettuce, tomato on a croissant.
- Sirloin Burger $15 Ground Angus beef, lettuce, tomato, and onion on a kaiser roll. (Add cheese.25/ Add bacon .50)
- Impossible Burger $16 A 6 ounce vegan burger, served with a mango chutney.
- French Dip $17 Sliced roast beef, cheddar cheese, caramelized onions, au jus, Adirondack Fries.
- Hot Turkey $17 Sliced Turkey, wheatberry bread, turkey gravy, french fries, cranberry sauce.
- (Gluten Free rolls available… .50)
- New England Clam Chowder – $4.50
- Soup of the Day -$4.00
- French Onion -$6.25
- Crabmeat Stuffed Mushrooms – $8.50 Topped with melted cheese
- Crab Cakes – $9.25…Complemented with a dill sauce.
- Shrimp Cocktail – $14 (Gluten Free)
- Barbecued Baby Back Ribs – $10.00 (Gluten Free)
- Shrimp ‘n’ Bacon $11 Stuffed with horseradish and wrapped in bacon. Served with a teriyaki glaze.
- Chicken Wings – $10 Ten “Buffalo Style” wings served with bleu cheese or ranch.
- Bubbly Shrimp $11 Shrimp, garlic butter, bread crumbs, and melted cheddar cheese.
- Escargots $11 …with puff pastry
- Steamed Littleneck Clams $12 (Gluten Free)
Our Chef’s Featured Entrées: Served with side and “salads.”
• Chicken Shiitake – $22 Lite Entrée $16 Chicken breast, cream, shiitake mushrooms, roasted shallot butter, veloute, parsley. (Gluten Free).
• Pork Havarti – $22 Lite Entrée $15 Pork loin cutlet, havarti cheese, warm peach cobbler, drizzled with salted caramel.
• Crusted Haddock – $26 Haddock fillet, caramelized onion, sour cream, shredded potatoes, chipotle aioli.
• Sirloin ‘n’ Lobster – $32 Choice 9 oz. NY Sirloin, topped with Maine lobster meat, boursin cheese (Gluten Free).
• Macadamia Sea Bass – $34 Sea Bass fillet, macadamia nut crust, caramelized pineapple coulee.
• Roasted Long Island Duck – $29 Lite Entrée $21 16 oz boneless duck breast baked and served with an orange sauce. (Gluten Free)
• Lamb Chops – $32 Hand cut loin chops, char-broiled, mint bordelaise sauce.
• Chicken Pastrami – $21 Lite Entrée $14 Boneless chicken breast, pastrami, gruyere cheese, whole grain mustard, apricot coulee.
Ribs and Char-Broiled Steaks: Served with side and “salads.”
- New York Sirloin – 6oz.: $23 |9oz.: $29 | 12 oz.: $36 (Gluten Free)
- Filet Mignon – 8 oz.: $32 | 12 oz.: $39 (Gluten Free)
- Steak au Poivre – 9 oz.: $33 | 12 oz.: $40 Spicy peppercorns complement a sirloin that’s flamed in brandy, sautéed with shallots, scallions, and fresh mushrooms, then finished in heavy cream.
- Black Angus Rib Eye -$35 12 oz – Seasoned and char-broiled. (Gluten Free)
- Steak Teriyaki – $31 A sirloin marinated in a teriyaki sauce.
- Porterhouse $44 24 oz. Custom cut porterhouse char-broiled & topped with onion rings.
- Prime Rib – 8oz- $30…. 12 oz -$38…. 16 oz $46 Slow roasted and served with au jus…(beginning at 4:00pm daily…while it lasts)
Seafood: Served with side and “salads.”
- Shrimp Scampi – $29 Sautéed in white wine, lemon, and garlic butter. Served with rice.
- Lobster Tail – $34 A 5 – 6 oz. cold water broiled tail. (Gluten Free)
- Maple Dijon Salmon – Full $33…Lite $23 A Salmon fillet brushed with maple syrup and a whole grain mustard. Baked with an apple pecan crust.
- Fresh Sea Scallops – Full $33…Lite $23 Broiled in lemon butter, seasoned with herb breadcrumbs.
- Alaskan King Crab Legs – $67 1.5 lbs of jumbo split crab legs. (Gluten Free)
- Live Lobster – Market Price (while they last). (Gluten Free)
Surf ‘n’ Turf: Served with side and “salads.”
- Shrimp Scampi – $42
- Alaskan King Crab Legs – $58 (Gluten Free)
- Lobster Tail (5-6 oz) – $56 (Gluten Free)
- Broiled Sea Scallops – $43
- Crab Cakes $39
Steak au Poivre: add $5
Add Lobster tail (5-6 oz.) to any entrée: $28
Mashed Potatoes (after 4:00), Baked Potato, Rice, French Fries, Adirondack Fries, Vegetable du Jour
Button Mushrooms – $4.00 In garlic butter & sherry
Beer Battered Onion Rings – $5
Grilled Garlic Bread- $4
Adirondack Fries- $4
Adirondack Log – $8.00… A fudge brownie served with vanilla ice cream, fudge, whipped cream and walnuts.
Mud Pie – $8.25… Coffee ice cream and chunks of Oreo cookies in a chocolate cookie crust with fudge and whipped cream.
Cheesecake – $6.00… New York style vanilla cheesecake.(With Strawberries $6.25)
Tollhouse Pie – $7.00…A traditional tollhouse cookie with peanut butter chips, baked in an Oreo cookie crust. Served with vanilla ice cream and whipped cream.
Crème Caramel-$5.25 (Gluten Free)
Bread Pudding $7.00
Apple Crisp- $7.00 Traditional recipe served with vanilla ice cream.
Chocolate Mousse- $5.00 (Gluten Free)
Hot Fudge Sundae -$6.00
Peanut Butter Pie- $7.00 (Gluten Free)