Dinner Specialties at the Log Jam Restaurant in Lake George
Soups and Appetizers
- New England Clam Chowder – $4.50
- Soup of the Day – $4.00
- French Onion Soup – $6.25
*Make any appetizer below a meal for an additional $7 – includes salad bar & choice of potato, rice, or vegetable.
- *Crab Cakes – $9.25 Sautéed and complemented by a dill dressing
- *Shrimp Cocktail – $14.00 Four jumbo shrimp with cocktail sauce (Gluten Free)
- *Shrimp n’ Bacon – $10.75 Stuffed with horseradish and wrapped in bacon. Served with béarnaise
- *Barbecued Baby Back Ribs – $9.00
- *Steamed Littleneck Clams – $10.25 Served with drawn butter (Gluten Free)
- *Crabmeat Stuffed Mushrooms – $8.25 Served with tangy béarnaise sauce
- *Escargot – $9.75 With puff pastry
- *Bubbly Shrimp – $9.25 Shrimp morsels baked in garlic butter and breadcrumbs. Topped with melted cheddar and served with warm garlic bread.
- *Diver Scallops & Ahi Tuna – $12.00 Pan seared, served atop mixed greens with a chipotle aioli.
Chef’s Featured Entrees
- Chicken Bolognaise-$21 /Lite Entree- $15 Harvestland’s all natural boneless breast of chicken, seasoned and pan seared. Topped with fresh milk mozzarella and served with cavatappi pasta and homemade bolognaise sauce. Garnished with shredded parmesan cheese.
- Swordfish Casino –$28 Fresh cold water Swordfish fillet char-broiled and topped with pancetta casino butter..
- NY Hunter Style- $34 A choice 9oz Angus New York sirloin sauteed with cippolini onions, tomato wedges, creamer potatoes, button mushrooms, in a tarragon demi glace and topped with thick cut pepper bacon.(Gluten Free) .
- Apple Pork- $20/ Lite Entrée $14 Hatfield’s Premium Reserve pork loin chops seasoned and char-broiled topped with cranberry cheddar cheese and served with a chunky cinnamon apple sauce. (Gluten Free)
- Divers & Lobster Raviolis- $32 Fresh Diver Sea Scallops pan seared and served with lobster raviolis in a lemon beurre blanc sauce and garnished with pink peppercorns and fried leeks.
- Chicken Piccata- $21 Lite Entree- $14 Harvestland’s all natural boneless chicken breast sautéed in lemon butter with chicken stock, fresh parsley and capers.(Gluten Free)
By Popular Request
- Roasted Long Island Duck (Gluten Free) – $29| Lite Entree – $21 8oz. or 16 oz. roasted boneless duck breast baked and served with an orange sauce.
- Fresh Lamb Chops – $33 Twin loin chops (the porterhouse of lamb) char-broiled and served with a mint bordelaise.
Ribs and Char-Broiled Steaks
- Prime Rib – Branch Cut (8 oz.) – $27 | Log Jam Cut (12 oz.) – $36 | Tree Cut (16 oz.) – $42 While they last!
- Filet Mignon – Branch Cut (8 oz.) – $31 | Log Jam Cut (12 oz.) -$39 Gluten Free
- New York Sirloin – Twig Cut (6oz.) $23 -Branch Cut (9 oz.) -$29 | Log Jam Cut (12 oz.) -$36 Gluten Free
- Char-Broiled Porterhouse – $42 24 oz. Custom-cut porterhouse steak charbroiled to your liking and topped with onion rings.
- Black Angus Rib Eye – $32 Seasoned in olive oil, S & P and Char broiled.
- Steak Teriyaki – $31 A New York sirloin marinated in a teriyaki sauce.
- Steak au Poivre – Branch Cut – $32 | Log Jam Cut – $39 Spicy peppercorns complement a sirloin that’s flamed in brandy, sautéed with shallots, scallions, and fresh mushrooms, then finished in a heavy cream.
Today’s Catch – Your server will inform you of today’s selection and price.
- Shrimp Scampi – $29 Sautéed in white wine, lemon and garlic butter. Served with rice.
- Maple Dijon Salmon – $31| Lite Entree – $22 Brushed with maple syrup and a creamy dijon mustard. Baked with an apple pecan crust.
- Live Lobster – Market Price While they last from our display tank. Priced according to their “Maine” disposition.
- Lobster Tail – $32 Gluten Free. 5-6 oz. cold water tail, broiled. Add a Lobster tail to any entree for $25
- Fresh Sea Scallops – $32 | Lite Entree – $22 Broiled in white wine and lemon butter and topped with herb breadcrumbs.
- Alaskan King Crab Legs – Market Price Gluten Free. Split and Served with drawn butter.
- Lobster Roll – $22.00 Upon request. Maine Lobster meat lightly seasoned, tossed with Hellmann’s mayonnaise and served on a hoagie roll with leaf lettuce.
Surf ‘n’ Turf
The following Surf ‘n’ Turf entrees are available. You may also substitute New York Sirloin or Steak Teriyaki (same price).
For an additional $5 you may choose Filet Mignon or Steak au Poivre.
- Prime Rib ‘n’… Crab Cakes – $37, Lobster Tail 54-6oz – $53,Alaskan King Crab Legs – $51, Fresh Sea Scallops – $40, Shrimp Scampi – $39
Toppings & Sides
- Oven Roasted Aussie Tomatoes – $5.00 Served warm with sweet onions, gorgonzola cheese and fresh basil.
- Button Mushrooms – $4.00 In garlic butter & sherry
- Fresh Steamed Broccoli – $3.00
- Gorgonzola Crumbles – $3.00
- Beer Battered Onion Rings – $4.75
- Grilled Garlic Bread- $3.50
All entrees include the area’s freshest and best tasting Salad Bar and your choice of Baked Potato, Seasoned Rice, Vegetable, or today’s Mashed Potatoes. You can make our Salad “smorgas” Bar, featuring homemade salads, dressings, and fresh baked breads, your meal for only – $11
Special Requests are Always Welcome
If you have a special dietary need or just want us to leave an ingredient out of an entree, please tell us. If it’s at all possible, we’ll honor your request.
We proudly use Zero Trans Fat Cooking Oil.