Dinner Specialties at the Log Jam Restaurant in Lake George
Soups and Appetizers
- New England Clam Chowder – $4.50
- Soup of the Day – $4.00
- French Onion Soup – $6.25
*Make any appetizer below a meal for an additional $7 – includes salad bar & choice of potato, rice, or vegetable.
- *Crab Cakes – $9.25 Sautéed and complemented by a dill dressing
- *Shrimp Cocktail – $14.00 Four jumbo shrimp with cocktail sauce (Gluten Free)
- *Shrimp n’ Bacon – $10.75 Stuffed with horseradish and wrapped in bacon. Served with béarnaise
- *Barbecued Baby Back Ribs – $9.00
- *Steamed Littleneck Clams – $10.25 Served with drawn butter (Gluten Free)
- *Crabmeat Stuffed Mushrooms – $8.25 Served with tangy béarnaise sauce
- *Escargot – $9.75 With puff pastry
- *Bubbly Shrimp – $9.25 Shrimp morsels baked in garlic butter and breadcrumbs. Topped with melted cheddar and served with warm garlic bread.
- *Ravioli Bolognaise – $9.00 Jumbo cheese raviolis served with our chefs homemade bolognaise sauce.
Chef’s Featured Entrées
- Chicken & Hash-$20 Lite Entrée – $14 Harvestland’s “all natural” boneless breast of chicken, seasoned and charbroiled. Served with corned beef hash and an extra sharp cheddar cheese sauce.
- Black Forest Chicken-$21 Lite Entrée – $15 Harvestland’s “all natural” boneless breast of chicken seasoned and pan-seared. Topped with shaved Black Forest ham, Havarti cheese and served atop a caramelized onion volute. (Gluten Free)
- Ahi Tuna & Divers –$34 Lite Entrée – $25 Fresh Diver Scallops pan-seared and served with sliced medium rare Ahi Tuna. Served atop mixed greens and drizzled with a sweet and smoky chipotle aioli sauce. (Gluten Free)
- Apricot Pork – $21 Lite Entrée – $15 Hatfield’s “premium reserve” pork loin chops, char-broiled and served atop an apricot pork demi glace an garnished with fried pastrami. (Gluten Free)
- Stuffed Haddock- $28 Fresh domestic Haddock fillet, filled with crabmeat stuffing, baked and served with a tomato basil beurre blanc sauce.
- Sirloin Grecque – $28 A 9 oz. choice Angus NY Sirloin seasoned & charbroiled. Topped with a sauté of shrimp, garlic butter, oregano, aussie tomatoes and feta cheese.
- By Popular Request
- Roasted Long Island Duck (Gluten Free) – $29| Lite Entree – $21 8oz. or 16 oz. roasted boneless duck breast baked and served with an orange sauce.
- Fresh Lamb Chops – $33 Twin loin chops (the porterhouse of lamb) char-broiled and served with a mint bordelaise.
Ribs and Char-Broiled Steaks
- Prime Rib – Branch Cut (8 oz.) – $27 | Log Jam Cut (12 oz.) – $36 | Tree Cut (16 oz.) – $42 While they last!
- Filet Mignon – Branch Cut (8 oz.) – $31 | Log Jam Cut (12 oz.) -$39 Gluten Free
- New York Sirloin – Twig Cut (6oz.) $23 -Branch Cut (9 oz.) -$29 | Log Jam Cut (12 oz.) -$36 Gluten Free
- Char-Broiled Porterhouse – $42 24 oz. Custom-cut porterhouse steak charbroiled to your liking and topped with onion rings.
- Black Angus Rib Eye – $32 Seasoned in olive oil, S & P and Char broiled.
- Steak Teriyaki – $31 A New York sirloin marinated in a teriyaki sauce.
- Steak au Poivre – Branch Cut – $32 | Log Jam Cut – $39 Spicy peppercorns complement a sirloin that’s flamed in brandy, sautéed with shallots, scallions, and fresh mushrooms, then finished in a heavy cream.
Today’s Catch – Your server will inform you of today’s selection and price.
- Shrimp Scampi – $29 Sautéed in white wine, lemon and garlic butter. Served with rice.
- Maple Dijon Salmon – $31| Lite Entree – $22 Brushed with maple syrup and a creamy dijon mustard. Baked with an apple pecan crust.
- Live Lobster – Market Price While they last from our display tank. Priced according to their “Maine” disposition.
- Lobster Tail – $32 Gluten Free. 5-6 oz. cold water tail, broiled. Add a Lobster tail to any entree for $25
- Fresh Sea Scallops – $32 | Lite Entree – $22 Broiled in white wine and lemon butter and topped with herb breadcrumbs.
- Alaskan King Crab Legs – Market Price Gluten Free. Split and Served with drawn butter.
- Lobster Roll – $22.00 Upon request. Maine Lobster meat lightly seasoned, tossed with Hellmann’s mayonnaise and served on a hoagie roll with leaf lettuce.
Surf ‘n’ Turf
The following Surf ‘n’ Turf entrees are available. You may also substitute New York Sirloin or Steak Teriyaki (same price).
For an additional $5 you may choose Filet Mignon or Steak au Poivre.
- Prime Rib ‘n’… Crab Cakes – $37, Lobster Tail 54-6oz – $53,Alaskan King Crab Legs – $51, Fresh Sea Scallops – $40, Shrimp Scampi – $39
Toppings & Sides
- Oven Roasted Aussie Tomatoes – $5.00 Served warm with sweet onions, gorgonzola cheese and fresh basil.
- Button Mushrooms – $4.00 In garlic butter & sherry
- Fresh Steamed Broccoli – $3.00
- Gorgonzola Crumbles – $3.00
- Beer Battered Onion Rings – $4.75
- Grilled Garlic Bread- $3.50
All entrees include the area’s freshest and best tasting Salad Bar and your choice of Baked Potato, Seasoned Rice, Vegetable, or today’s Mashed Potatoes. You can make our Salad “smorgas” Bar, featuring homemade salads, dressings, and fresh baked breads, your meal for only – $11
Special Requests are Always Welcome
If you have a special dietary need or just want us to leave an ingredient out of an entree, please tell us. If it’s at all possible, we’ll honor your request.
We proudly use Zero Trans Fat Cooking Oil.