Log Jam Restaurant Lunch Menu
Soups & Appetizers
- Soup of the Day – $3.75
An ever-changing variety of unique soups created by our chef.
- New England Clam Chowder – $4.25
- French Onion Soup Au Gratin – $6.25
- Adirondack Fries – $4.00
With a zesty horseradish sauce.
- Beer Battered Onion Rings – $4.75
Add Salad Bar to any appetizer below for $4.00
- Crabmeat Mushrooms – $8.50
Baked with a crabmeat stuffing and served with a dijon crab sauce.
- Shrimp ‘n’ Bacon – $10.75
Bacon wrapped shrimp stuffed with horseradish and baked with a teriyaki glaze.
- Shrimp Cocktail (Gluten Free) – $14.00
- Buffalo Chicken Wings – $10.00
Chef’s Featured Specials
Entrees includes Salad Bar
- Today’s Featured Wine… Chardonnay, Sterling Vineyards (Napa): This highly rated Chardonnay has aromas of apples & orange blossom, with rich flavors of orchard fruit. Glass – $8.75 Bottle – $33.00
- Pulled Pork – $13.00
Pulled Pork tossed in our homemade BBQ sauce, served on grilled Ciabatta bread with sweet potato waffle fries and a side of melba sauce.
- Mixed Italian -$12.75
Hard Salami, Hot Ham, & Smoked Turkey served on toasted Pane Paesano bread with lettuce, tomato, and a gorgonzola dressing.
- Gluten Free rolls available upon request.
Includes Salad Bar and homemade chips (or Add french fries to your order for 3.00)
- Sirloin Burger – $13.50| with cheese – $13.75| with bacon and cheese – $14.25
Char-broiled and served with lettuce, tomato and onion on a Kaiser roll.
- Surf ‘n’ Turf Burger – $17.00
Our sirloin burger topped with maine lobster meat and boursin cheese.
- Brie Burger – $15.00
Our Sirloin burger topped with thick cut bacon and soft brie cheese.
- Impossible Burger – $12.50 A 4oz “vegan” burger served with a mango salsa
Includes Salad Bar, and homemade chips (or Add french fries to your order for 3.25)
Ask about getting any sandwich on gluten free bread (add .50).
- Log Jam Clubs – $15.00
Your choice of Turkey, or Roast Beef, with bacon, lettuce and tomato, served on white or whole wheat bread.
- The Saratoga – $13.75
Sliced oven roasted turkey, apple mustard, and Monterey Jack cheese served grilled on apple-pecan bread.
- Cranberry Cheddar Chicken – $14.50
A seasoned char-broiled chicken breast, topped with cranberry cheddar cheese, brown sugar pepper bacon with lettuce, tomato and a side of orange dressing.
- Reuben – $13.75
Slow roasted Corned Beef brisket with Swiss cheese, Russian dressing, and sauerkraut. Grilled on rye bread.
- Lobster Roll – $17.50 Maine Lobster meat lightly seasoned, tossed with Hellmann’s mayonnaise and served on a hoagie roll with leaf lettuce.
- Cup ‘n’ a Half***
a cup of the Soup of the Day and Half of any *** sandwich listed below.
with New England Clam Chowder add $0.50
- Tuna Croissant – $13.25***
Albacore tuna salad served on a large croissant with lettuce and tomatoes.
- The Rocky Mount – $14.50***
Roast beef served on a grilled Ciabatta roll with bacon, lettuce, tomato and our homemade horseradish sauce.
- Macadamia Chicken Salad – $13.25***
A boneless breast of chicken seasoned and charbroiled, diced and tossed with scallions, celery, toasted macadamia nuts and Hellmann’s mayonnaise. Served with lettuce and tomato on a large croissant.
- Apple Harvest- $13.50 All natural applewood smoked turkey breast, served on Healthy Harvest bread with cinnamon apple dressing, sharp cheddar cheese and Boston bib lettuce.
Includes Salad Bar and homemade potato chips
- Marscapone and Sundried Tomtao Raviolis – $13.50
- Marscapone and sundried tomatoes blended with ricotta and parmesan cheeses, spinach, onions, and roasted garlic. Wrapped in tomato and egg pasta. Served with a pink vodka sauce.
- Chicken Bruschetta – $14.00
Fresh chicken marinated in Italian herbs and olive oil. Char-broiled then julienned and served atop flatbread with bruschetta style tomatoes, mozzarella and balsamic glaze.
- Adirondack French Dip – $15.75
Roast beef, sautéed onions and melted Monterey Jack cheese on a hoagie roll. Served with aujus for dipping and Adirondack fries.
- Barbecued Baby Back Ribs – $15.00
Tender Danish baby back ribs slow roasted then charbroiled with barbeque sauce. Served with Adirondack fries.
- Crab Cakes – $15.00
Our chef’s own, served with seasoned rice and a dill mayonnaise.
- New York Sirloin – $21.75
An 8 ounce sirloin, char-broiled and served with our Adirondack fries.
- Catch of the Day
Gluten Free. An ever changing variety of fresh fish complemented by our seasoned rice.
- Sea Scallops – $18.00
Gluten Free. Fresh sea scallops broiled in lemon-butter and served with our seasoned rice.
- Filet Mignon Tips – $15.75
Tender tips of filet mignon sautéed with mushrooms and onions; finished in a marsala ‘n’ marinara demi-glace, served over pasta.
- Apple Cheddar Pork Melt – $13.75
Gluten Free. A fresh pork loin cutlet seasoned and char-broiled. Topped with Cabot’s “seriously sharp” cheddar and served with a chunky cinnamon applesauce.
- Chopped Sirloin Saltimbocca – $16.00
A 12 oz. chopped sirloin burger topped with sliced prosciutto, fontinella cheese and a spinach & sage demi-glace. Served with Adirondack Fries.
Our salad “smorgas” bar, featuring homemade salads and dressings and fresh baked breads from our sister company Bountiful Bread, is included with each entree
- Enjoy Our Salad Bar with a Cup of:
Soup of the Day -$8.25
New England Clam Chowder -$8.75
French Onion Soup -$9.75