To-Go Lunch & Dinner Specials at the Log Jam Restaurant in Lake George
Pick up and delivery available everyday 1:00pm – 8:00pm.
Taking orders beginning 1:00pm daily
Call 518-798-1155 to order
Saturday & Sunday Specials (May 30th-31st)
Lobster Cakes….$20 – Maine Lobster meat mixed with breadcrumbs, sautéed onions, eggs, heavy cream, formed into a cake and sautéed in butter. Served with rice, a vegetable and side of a roasted tomato and garlic dressing.
Log Jam Grill Kit -$59
Two 6 oz. center cut filets wrapped in pepper bacon.
Two 6 oz. semi-boneless chicken breasts (marinated in a lemon herb dressing).
Baby back ribs
lb. Macaroni Tuna salad
Note: steaks and chicken are uncooked and ribs need to be finished on the grill.
Prime Rib $27…every night beginning at 4:00pm, while it lasts.
Quarantine Cocktails… served in a 12 oz. jar $10
Captain’s Delight…Captain Morgan spiced rum, coconut rum, OJ, pineapple juice, splash of grenadine.
Wagnerita…Tequila, triple sec, our home made sour mix, topped off with coconut rum.
Adirondack Tea…Makers Mark bourbon, iced tea, lemonade.
Peach Sangria…Moscato, citrus vodka, peach schnapps, splash of club soda, fruit.
Quarantine Collins… Gin, our home made sour mix, lemon, splash of club soda.
Electric Lemonade… Raspberry Vodka, lemonade and blue caracao.
Burgers: Includes chips and potato salad
Ground fresh Angus Beef, served with lettuce, tomato, and onion on a Kaiser Roll.
- Sirloin Burger – $13.75
- With Cheese – $14.00
- With Bacon and Cheese – $14.50
- Burger ‘n’ Brew – $16…includes our sirloin burger and a pint of beer.
Sandwiches: Includes chips and potato salad
- Rocky Mount $14.75 Thinly sliced roast beef, with bacon, lettuce, tomato on bread with our zesty horseradish sauce.
- Lobster Roll $19 Maine lobster meat, lightly seasoned, tossed with mayonnaise, served with lettuce, tomato on a hoagie roll.
- Turkey Club $15.25 Fresh oven roasted turkey, with bacon, lettuce, tomato, on toasted bread, with Hellmann’s mayonnaise
- Reuben $14.00 Slow roasted corned beef brisket, Swiss cheese, Russian dressing, and sauerkraut. Grilled on rye bread.
- New England Clam Chowder – $4.50
- Chili – $4.00
- Bacon Cheeseburger -$4.00
- Crabmeat Stuffed Mushrooms – $8.50 Topped with melted cheese
- Crab Cakes – 9.25…Complemented with a dill sauce.
- Shrimp Cocktail – $14 (Gluten Free)
- Barbecued Baby Back Ribs – $9.00 (Gluten Free)
- Shrimp ‘n’ Bacon $10.75 Stuffed with horseradish and wrapped in bacon. Served with a teriyaki glaze.
- Adirondack Fries – $4.00
- Raviolis Bolognese- $9.00 Cheese raviolis served with our chef’s homemade Bolognese sauce.
- Chicken Wings – $10 Ten “Buffalo Style” wings served with bleu cheese or ranch.
- Mozzarella Sticks $6.50 Served with marinara sauce.
Our Chef’s Featured Entrées: Includes Two Sides
- Chicken Piccata-Full Entrée – $23/ Lite Entrée-$16 Harvestland’s “all natural” boneless breast of chicken sautéed in olive oil, with lemon butter, chicken volute, capers and parsley. Served over rice.
- Diver & Filet – $34 Choice 5oz filet mignon char-broiled and topped with a pan seared jumbo sea scallop. Served on a bed of Maine lobster meat in a scampi sauce.
- Shrimp Florentine – $29 Gulf shrimp sauteed in shallot butter, with artichokes, sundried tomatoes and spinach. Served over pasta.
- Chicken Havarti – Full: $21 /Lite: $14 Harvestland’s “all natural” boneless chicken breast dipped in Cajun spice and baked. Topped with steamed broccoli and Havarti cheese. Served with a tomato vodka sauce. (Gluten Free)
- Pork Melba – Full $20 / Lite$14 Pork tenderloin medallions, coated in coarse breadcrumbs and sauteed in olive oil until crisp. Served atop a horseradish melba sauce.
- Pasta Florentine (Vegetarian) -$14 Pasta sauteed in roasted shallot butter, with artichokes, sundried tomatoes and spinach.
Ribs and Char-Broiled Steaks: Includes Two Sides
- New York Sirloin – 6oz.: $23 |9oz.: $29 | 12 oz.: $36 (Gluten Free)
- Filet Mignon – 9 oz.: $33 | 12 oz.: $39 (Gluten Free)
- Steak au Poivre – 9 oz.: $33 | 12 oz.: $39 Spicy peppercorns complement a sirloin that’s flamed in brandy, sautéed with shallots, scallions, and fresh mushrooms, then finished in heavy cream.
- Black Angus Rib Eye – 12 oz – Seasoned and char-broiled. (Gluten Free)
- Steak Teriyaki – $31 A sirloin marinated in a teriyaki sauce.
Seafood: Includes Two Sides
- Shrimp Scampi – $29 Sauteed in white wine, lemon, and garlic butter. Served with rice.
- Live Lobster – Market Price While they last from our display tank.
- Maple Dijon Salmon – Full $32…Lite $22 A Salmon fillet brushed with maple syrup and a whole grain mustard. Baked with an apple pecan crust.
Surf ‘n’ Turf: Includes Two Sides
NY Sirloin ‘n’…
- Shrimp Scampi – $40
- Alaskan King Crab Legs – $52
- Lobster Tail – $54
Steak au Poivre , add $5
Add Lobster tail (5-6 oz.) to any entree $28
Baked Potato, Mashed Potatoes, Rice, French Fries Adirondack Fries, Vegetable, Potato Salad, Coleslaw, Tossed Salad.
Button Mushrooms – $4.00 In garlic butter & sherry
Beer Battered Onion Rings – $5
Grilled Garlic Bread- $4
Fresh Steamed Broccoli $4
Adirondack Log – $7.75… A fudge brownie served with vanilla ice cream, fudge, whipped cream and walnuts.
Mud Pie – $7.75… Coffee ice cream and chunks of Oreo cookies in a chocolate cookie crust with fudge and whipped cream.
Cheesecake – 5.75… New York style vanilla cheesecake.
Tollhouse Pie – 6.75…A traditional tollhouse cookie with peanut butter chips, baked in an Oreo cookie crust. Served with vanilla ice cream and whipped cream.
Carrot Cake – $7.00
Crème Caramel-$7.00 (Gluten Free)
Chocolate Layer Cake – $7
Chocolate Peanut Butter Layer Cake -$7.00
Apple Crisp- $7.00 Traditional recipe served with vanilla ice cream.