Call 518-798-1155… A 10% service charge is added to all orders
** To-Go orders: An automatic 10% gratuity will be added to the order. We thank you for your understanding and support during these challenging times!
Seasonal Cocktails… served in a mason jar $11
Captain’s Delight…Captain Morgan spiced rum, coconut rum, OJ, pineapple juice, splash of grenadine.
Wagnerita…Tequila, triple sec, our home made sour mix, topped off with coconut rum.
Pumpkintini…Crop Pumpkin Vodka, Vanilla Vodka, Irish Cream.
Nutty Cider… Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey, hot apple cider.
Spiced Mule… 1792 Bourbon, St George Spiced Pear Liquor, Ginger Beer.
Campfire… Noble Oak Rye, Maple Syrup, Chocolate Bitters, Slice of orange.
Burgers: Includes chips and potato salad
Ground fresh Angus Beef, served with lettuce, tomato, and onion on a Kaiser Roll.
- Sirloin Burger – $13.75
- With Cheese – $14.00
- With Bacon and Cheese – $14.50
- Impossible Burger- $16…A 6 oz. vegan burger.
Sandwiches: Includes chips and potato salad
Sandwiches: Served with chips and “salads.”
- Rocky Mount $15 Thinly sliced roast beef, with bacon, lettuce, tomato on bread with our zesty horseradish sauce.
- Tuna Croissant $13 Albacore tuna salad, croissant, lettuce, and tomato.
- Lobster Roll $20 Maine lobster meat, lightly seasoned, tossed with mayonnaise, served with lettuce, tomato on a hoagie roll.
- Turkey Club $15.25 Fresh oven roasted turkey, with bacon, lettuce, tomato, on toasted bread, with Hellmann’s mayonnaise
- Reuben $14 Slow roasted corned beef served on grilled rye bread with swiss cheese russian dressing and sauerkraut.
- Saratoga $14 Turkey, apple mustard& Monterey Jack cheese, apple pecan bread.
- Macadamia Chicken Salad $13.50 Diced chicken, scallions, celery, macadamia nuts, mayonnaise, lettuce, tomato on a croissant.
- Po’Boy Burger $17 Ground Angus beef, remoulade sauce, deep fried cork screw shrimp, lettuce, tomato, and onion on a Kaiser roll
- (Gluten Free rolls available… .50)
- New England Clam Chowder – $4.50
- Soup of The Day -$4.00
- Crabmeat Stuffed Mushrooms – $8.50 Topped with melted cheese
- Crab Cakes – 9.25…Complemented with a dill sauce.
- Shrimp Cocktail – $14 (Gluten Free)
- Barbecued Baby Back Ribs – $9.00 (Gluten Free)
- Shrimp ‘n’ Bacon $10.75 Stuffed with horseradish and wrapped in bacon. Served with a teriyaki glaze.
- Adirondack Fries – $4.00
- Chicken Wings – $10 Ten “Buffalo Style” wings served with bleu cheese or ranch.
- Mozzarella Sticks $6.50 Served with marinara sauce.
Our Chef’s Featured Entrées: Served with side and “salads.”
- Chicken Bruschetta – $22 Lite Entrée $15 Boneless breast of chicken, roma tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, marinara sauce, and raviolis
- Cranberry Cheddar Pork – $21 Lite Entrée $14 Pork loin chops, pepper bacon, cranberry cheddar, and chunky cinnamon apple sauce (Gluten Free)
- Scallops Dewey – $34 Sea scallops, sherry cream sauce, red & green peppers, and mushrooms
- Steak Diane – $31 9 oz. NY Sirloin, brandy, shallots, garlic, mushrooms, dijon mustard, cream, demi, and Worcestershire (Gluten Free)
- Sweet Potato Cod – $28 Fresh Market Cod with a sweet potato topping and cinnamon raisin croutons
- Roasted Long Island Duck – $29 / Lite Entrée $21 16 oz boneless duck breast baked and served with an orange sauce. (Gluten Free)
- Lamb Chops – $32 Hand cut loin chops, char-broiled, mint bordelaise sauce.
- Ginger Chicken – $22 Lite Entrée $15 Boneless chicken breast, teriyaki sauce, broccoli, cipollini onions, peppadews, and a ginger coulee
Ribs and Char-Broiled Steaks: Includes Two Sides
- New York Sirloin – 6oz.: $23 |9oz.: $29 | 12 oz.: $36 (Gluten Free)
- Filet Mignon – 9 oz.: $33 | 12 oz.: $39 (Gluten Free)
- Steak au Poivre – 9 oz.: $33 | 12 oz.: $39 Spicy peppercorns complement a sirloin that’s flamed in brandy, sautéed with shallots, scallions, and fresh mushrooms, then finished in heavy cream.
- Black Angus Rib Eye – 12 oz – Seasoned and char-broiled. (Gluten Free)
- Steak Teriyaki – $31 A sirloin marinated in a teriyaki sauce.
- Prime Rib – $27 Slow roasted and served with au jus…beginning at 4:00pm daily…while it lasts.
Seafood: Includes Two Sides
- Shrimp Scampi – $29 Sauteed in white wine, lemon, and garlic butter. Served with rice.
- Lobster Tail – $33 A 5 – 6 oz. cold water broiled tail.
- Maple Dijon Salmon – Full $32…Lite $22 A Salmon fillet brushed with maple syrup and a whole grain mustard. Baked with an apple pecan crust.
- Fresh Sea Scallpos – Full $33…Lite $23 Broiled in lemon butter, seasoned with herb breadcrumbs.
- Alaskan King Crab Legs – 58 1.5 lbs of jumbo split crab legs.
Surf ‘n’ Turf: Includes Two Sides
NY Sirloin ‘n’…
- Shrimp Scampi – $41
- Alaskan King Crab Legs – $53
- Lobster Tail – $55
- Broiled Sea Scallops – $42
- Crab Cakes – $38
Steak au Poivre , add $5
Add Lobster tail (5-6 oz.) to any entree $28
Baked Potato, Mashed Potatoes, Rice, French Fries Adirondack Fries, Vegetable, Potato Salad, Coleslaw, Tuna Macaroni, Tossed Salad.
Button Mushrooms – $4.00 In garlic butter & sherry
Beer Battered Onion Rings – $5
Grilled Garlic Bread- $4
Fresh Steamed Broccoli $4
Adirondack Log – $7.75… A fudge brownie served with vanilla ice cream, fudge, whipped cream and walnuts.
Mud Pie – $7.75… Coffee ice cream and chunks of Oreo cookies in a chocolate cookie crust with fudge and whipped cream.
Cheesecake – 5.75… New York style vanilla cheesecake.
Tollhouse Pie – 6.75…A traditional tollhouse cookie with peanut butter chips, baked in an Oreo cookie crust. Served with vanilla ice cream and whipped cream.
Crème Caramel-$7.00 (Gluten Free)
Peanut Butter Pie (Gluten Free) -$7.00
Apple Crisp- $7.00 Traditional recipe served with vanilla ice cream.