Call 518-798-1155… A 10% service charge is added to all orders
Cocktails… served in a 12 oz. jar $11
Captain’s Delight…Captain Morgan spiced rum, coconut rum, OJ, pineapple juice, splash of grenadine.
Wagnerita…Tequila, triple sec, our home made sour mix, topped off with coconut rum.
Adirondack Tea…Makers Mark bourbon, iced tea, lemonade.
Peach Sangria…Moscato, citrus vodka, peach schnapps, splash of club soda, fruit.
Quarantine Collins… Gin, our home made sour mix, lemon, splash of club soda.
Electric Lemonade… Raspberry Vodka, lemonade and blue caracao.
Burgers: Includes chips and potato salad
Ground fresh Angus Beef, served with lettuce, tomato, and onion on a Kaiser Roll.
- Sirloin Burger – $13.75
- With Cheese – $14.00
- With Bacon and Cheese – $14.50
- Impossible Burger- $16…A 6 oz. vegan burger.
Sandwiches: Includes chips and potato salad
- Rocky Mount $14.75 Thinly sliced roast beef, with bacon, lettuce, tomato on bread with our zesty horseradish sauce.
- Lobster Roll $19 Maine lobster meat, lightly seasoned, tossed with mayonnaise, served with lettuce, tomato on a hoagie roll.
- Turkey Club $15.25 Fresh oven roasted turkey, with bacon, lettuce, tomato, on toasted bread, with Hellmann’s mayonnaise
- Reuben $14 Slow roasted corned beef served on grilled rye bread with swiss cheese russian dressing and sauerkraut.
- New England Clam Chowder – $4.50
- Beef Barley -$4.00
- Crabmeat Stuffed Mushrooms – $8.50 Topped with melted cheese
- Crab Cakes – 9.25…Complemented with a dill sauce.
- Shrimp Cocktail – $14 (Gluten Free)
- Barbecued Baby Back Ribs – $9.00 (Gluten Free)
- Shrimp ‘n’ Bacon $10.75 Stuffed with horseradish and wrapped in bacon. Served with a teriyaki glaze.
- Adirondack Fries – $4.00
- Chicken Wings – $10 Ten “Buffalo Style” wings served with bleu cheese or ranch.
- Mozzarella Sticks $6.50 Served with marinara sauce.
Our Chef’s Featured Entrées: Includes Two Sides
- Chicken Chardonnay $23 Boneless breast of chicken, sauteed in garlic basil butter with chardonnay, spinach, aussie tomatoes, leeks, artichokes, and penne pasta. (Vegetarian..$15).
- Pork Pomodoro – $22 / Lite Entrée $14 Pork loin chops, char broiled topped with asparagus, herb butter, spaetzle pasta over a pomodoro sauce.
- Blackened Halibut – $34 Fresh Halibut, blackened with cajun spices, served with a strawberry salsa. (Gluten Free)
- Diver Scallops – $36 Lite Entree- $22 Fresh diver sea scallops, seared, served with a tangerine buerre blanc sauce, cashews and mandarin oranges. (Gluten Free)
- Blue Filet – $35 8oz filet, topped with a bleu cheese crust, with scalloped potatoes and a roasted garlic demi glace.
- Roasted Long Island Duck – $29 / Lite Entrée $21 16 oz boneless duck breast baked and served with an orange sauce. (Gluten Free)
- Lamb Chops – $32 Hand cut loin chops, char-broiled, mint bordelaise sauce.
- Black Forest Chicken – $23 Lite Entree $15 Pan seared chicken, black forest ham, monterey jack cheese, veloute, and melba sauce. (Gluten Free)
Ribs and Char-Broiled Steaks: Includes Two Sides
- New York Sirloin – 6oz.: $23 |9oz.: $29 | 12 oz.: $36 (Gluten Free)
- Filet Mignon – 9 oz.: $33 | 12 oz.: $39 (Gluten Free)
- Steak au Poivre – 9 oz.: $33 | 12 oz.: $39 Spicy peppercorns complement a sirloin that’s flamed in brandy, sautéed with shallots, scallions, and fresh mushrooms, then finished in heavy cream.
- Black Angus Rib Eye – 12 oz – Seasoned and char-broiled. (Gluten Free)
- Steak Teriyaki – $31 A sirloin marinated in a teriyaki sauce.
- Prime Rib – $27 Slow roasted and served with au jus…beginning at 4:00pm daily…while it lasts.
Seafood: Includes Two Sides
- Shrimp Scampi – $29 Sauteed in white wine, lemon, and garlic butter. Served with rice.
- Lobster Tail – $33 A 5 – 6 oz. cold water broiled tail.
- Maple Dijon Salmon – Full $32…Lite $22 A Salmon fillet brushed with maple syrup and a whole grain mustard. Baked with an apple pecan crust.
- Fresh Sea Scallpos – Full $25…Lite $15 Broiled in lemon butter, seasoned with herb breadcrumbs.
- Alaskan King Crab Legs – 58 1.5 lbs of jumbo split crab legs.
Surf ‘n’ Turf: Includes Two Sides
NY Sirloin ‘n’…
- Shrimp Scampi – $40
- Alaskan King Crab Legs – $52
- Lobster Tail – $54
- Broiled Sea Scallops – $41
- Crab Cakes – $38
Steak au Poivre , add $5
Add Lobster tail (5-6 oz.) to any entree $28
Baked Potato, Mashed Potatoes, Rice, French Fries Adirondack Fries, Vegetable, Potato Salad, Coleslaw, Tuna Macaroni, Tossed Salad.
Button Mushrooms – $4.00 In garlic butter & sherry
Beer Battered Onion Rings – $5
Grilled Garlic Bread- $4
Fresh Steamed Broccoli $4
Adirondack Log – $7.75… A fudge brownie served with vanilla ice cream, fudge, whipped cream and walnuts.
Mud Pie – $7.75… Coffee ice cream and chunks of Oreo cookies in a chocolate cookie crust with fudge and whipped cream.
Cheesecake – 5.75… New York style vanilla cheesecake.
Tollhouse Pie – 6.75…A traditional tollhouse cookie with peanut butter chips, baked in an Oreo cookie crust. Served with vanilla ice cream and whipped cream.
Crème Caramel-$7.00 (Gluten Free)
Peanut Butter Pie (Gluten Free) -$7.00
Apple Crisp- $7.00 Traditional recipe served with vanilla ice cream.