Call 518-798-1155… A 10% service charge is added to all orders
** To-Go orders: An automatic 10% gratuity will be added to the order. We thank you for your understanding and support during these challenging times!
Seasonal Cocktails… served in a mason jar $11
Captain’s Delight…Captain Morgan spiced rum, coconut rum, OJ, pineapple juice, splash of grenadine.
Wagnerita…Tequila, triple sec, our home made sour mix, topped off with coconut rum.
Pumpkintini…Crop Pumpkin Vodka, Vanilla Vodka, Irish Cream.
Nutty Cider… Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey, hot apple cider.
Spiced Mule… 1792 Bourbon, St George Spiced Pear Liquor, Ginger Beer.
Campfire… Noble Oak Rye, Maple Syrup, Chocolate Bitters, Slice of orange.
Burgers: Includes chips and potato salad
Ground fresh Angus Beef, served with lettuce, tomato, and onion on a Kaiser Roll.
- Sirloin Burger – $13.75
- With Cheese – $14.00
- With Bacon and Cheese – $14.50
- Impossible Burger- $16…A 6 oz. vegan burger.
Sandwiches: Includes chips and potato salad
Sandwiches: Served with chips and “salads.”
- Rocky Mount $15 Thinly sliced roast beef, with bacon, lettuce, tomato on bread with our zesty horseradish sauce.
- Tuna Croissant $13 Albacore tuna salad, croissant, lettuce, and tomato.
- Lobster Roll $20 Maine lobster meat, lightly seasoned, tossed with mayonnaise, served with lettuce, tomato on a hoagie roll.
- Turkey Club $15.25 Fresh oven roasted turkey, with bacon, lettuce, tomato, on toasted bread, with Hellmann’s mayonnaise
- Reuben $14 Slow roasted corned beef served on grilled rye bread with swiss cheese russian dressing and sauerkraut.
- Saratoga $14 Turkey, apple mustard& Monterey Jack cheese, apple pecan bread.
- Macadamia Chicken Salad $13.50 Diced chicken, scallions, celery, macadamia nuts, mayonnaise, lettuce, tomato on a croissant.
- Harvest Panini $16 Fresh turkey, soft brie cheese, and candied Granny Smith apples on healthy harvest bread
- (Gluten Free rolls available… .50)
- New England Clam Chowder – $4.50
- Soup of The Day -$4.00
- Crabmeat Stuffed Mushrooms – $8.50 Topped with melted cheese
- Crab Cakes – 9.25…Complemented with a dill sauce.
- Shrimp Cocktail – $14 (Gluten Free)
- Barbecued Baby Back Ribs – $9.00 (Gluten Free)
- Shrimp ‘n’ Bacon $10.75 Stuffed with horseradish and wrapped in bacon. Served with a teriyaki glaze.
- Adirondack Fries – $4.00
- Chicken Wings – $10 Ten “Buffalo Style” wings served with bleu cheese or ranch.
- Mozzarella Sticks $6.50 Served with marinara sauce.
Our Chef’s Featured Entrées: Includes Two Sides
Our Chef’s Featured Entrées: Served with side and “salads.”
- Chicken Hunter $22 Boneless breast of chicken sautéed in a tarragon velouté with button mushrooms, cipollini onions, aussie tomatoes, creamer potatoes, and pepper bacon (Gluten Free)
- Filet Saltimbocca $36 Choice Filet topped with prosciutto ham, asiago cheese, spinach, and a sage demi glace (Gluten Free)
- Crusted Haddock – $20 Lite Entrée $20 Fresh haddock with caramelized onions, sour cream, and finished with a potato crust (Gluten Free)
- Pork Normandy $22 Lite Entrée $15 Tenderloin medallions sautéed in cream with pork demi and caramelized Granny Smith apples (Gluten Free)
- Stuffed Shrimp $26 Lite Entrée $18 Jumbo gulf shrimp and crabmeat stuffing with angel hair pasta in a white clam sauce
- Roasted Long Island Duck – $29 / Lite Entrée $21 16 oz boneless duck breast baked and served with an orange sauce. (Gluten Free)
- Lamb Chops – $32 Hand cut loin chops, char-broiled, mint bordelaise sauce.
- Chicken Homard $26 Boneless breast of chicken char-broiled with boursin cheese, lobster meat, and fra diavolo sauce
Ribs and Char-Broiled Steaks: Includes Two Sides
- New York Sirloin – 6oz.: $23 |9oz.: $29 | 12 oz.: $36 (Gluten Free)
- Filet Mignon – 9 oz.: $33 | 12 oz.: $39 (Gluten Free)
- Steak au Poivre – 9 oz.: $33 | 12 oz.: $39 Spicy peppercorns complement a sirloin that’s flamed in brandy, sautéed with shallots, scallions, and fresh mushrooms, then finished in heavy cream.
- Black Angus Rib Eye – 12 oz – Seasoned and char-broiled. (Gluten Free)
- Steak Teriyaki – $31 A sirloin marinated in a teriyaki sauce.
- Prime Rib – $27 Slow roasted and served with au jus…beginning at 4:00pm daily…while it lasts.
Seafood: Includes Two Sides
- Shrimp Scampi – $29 Sauteed in white wine, lemon, and garlic butter. Served with rice.
- Lobster Tail – $33 A 5 – 6 oz. cold water broiled tail.
- Maple Dijon Salmon – Full $32…Lite $22 A Salmon fillet brushed with maple syrup and a whole grain mustard. Baked with an apple pecan crust.
- Fresh Sea Scallpos – Full $25…Lite $15 Broiled in lemon butter, seasoned with herb breadcrumbs.
- Alaskan King Crab Legs – 58 1.5 lbs of jumbo split crab legs.
Surf ‘n’ Turf: Includes Two Sides
NY Sirloin ‘n’…
- Shrimp Scampi – $41
- Alaskan King Crab Legs – $53
- Lobster Tail – $55
- Broiled Sea Scallops – $42
- Crab Cakes – $38
Steak au Poivre , add $5
Add Lobster tail (5-6 oz.) to any entree $28
Baked Potato, Mashed Potatoes, Rice, French Fries Adirondack Fries, Vegetable, Potato Salad, Coleslaw, Tuna Macaroni, Tossed Salad.
Button Mushrooms – $4.00 In garlic butter & sherry
Beer Battered Onion Rings – $5
Grilled Garlic Bread- $4
Fresh Steamed Broccoli $4
Adirondack Log – $7.75… A fudge brownie served with vanilla ice cream, fudge, whipped cream and walnuts.
Mud Pie – $7.75… Coffee ice cream and chunks of Oreo cookies in a chocolate cookie crust with fudge and whipped cream.
Cheesecake – 5.75… New York style vanilla cheesecake.
Tollhouse Pie – 6.75…A traditional tollhouse cookie with peanut butter chips, baked in an Oreo cookie crust. Served with vanilla ice cream and whipped cream.
Crème Caramel-$7.00 (Gluten Free)
Peanut Butter Pie (Gluten Free) -$7.00
Apple Crisp- $7.00 Traditional recipe served with vanilla ice cream.